2. Research Works
- The Inscriptions Found at Prasaad Bnam Rum (Prasat Phnom Rung)
M.A. in Oriental Languages, Silpakorn (Fine Arts) University, Bangkok, Thailand. (1979) Unpublished.
- Dasaparami in Theravada Buddhism
M.A. in Pali-Sanskrit, Chulalongkorn
University, Bangkok, Thailand. (1981) Published 1982, 1989, 1991. (English translation in preparation)
- Development of an Innovative Design for the Instruction of Thai Language at the
Upper Secondary School Level
Doctor of Education, Srinakharinwirot University,
Bangkok, Thailand. (1986) Published 1990.
3. Literary Works
- Space Technology : Application of Satellite Data. Published 1988. (conference paper)
- Land Use/Land Cover Map Accuracy Assessment of Landsat Thematic Mapper Data Using the
Dimaps Image Processing System for Narathiwat Province, Thailand. Published 1988. (conference paper)
- Education and Research Problems in Physical Geography in Thailand. Published
1989. (conference paper)
- The Study of Land Use/Land Cover Map Accuracy Using Digital High Resolution Imagery for
Narathiwat Province, Thailand. Published 1989. (Book)
- Analysis of Satellite Imageries for Landform - Soil Relationships in Phatthana Nikhom District,
Lop Buri Province, Thailand. Published 1989. (conference paper)
- Environmental and Agricultural Development Studies by Remote Sensing Techniques in
Phatthana Nikhom District, Lop Buri Province, Thailand. Published 1990. (conference paper)
- Applications of Geographical Information System for Agricultural Development in Amphoes
Phatthana Nikhom and Chai Badan, Lop Buri Province, Thailand. Published 1994. (Book)
Her Royal Highness is a prolific writer-creative
and academic, prose and poetry, articles and books. The subject matters of her literary works cover
a wide range: literature, linguistics, arts, archaeology, history and religion. A complete bibliography is
in preparation. Following are the examples of Her Royal Highness's published works:
- Adventures of Mistress Kaew
These tales have been
translated into Chinese and English.
- Magpie in the Cage
(translated into Thai from
French - Rossignol en Cage by Madelaine Treherne)
- The Sayings of the Buddha in Verse.
Translated into Korean.
- Odes on the Sanctification of the White Elephants.
- Reflexion: Po่mes et Dessins
Written originally in French and
translated into Thai by H.R.H. herself and have been translated into English, German, Chinese and Korean.
- Travel Diaries covering the countries which Her Royal Highness has visited : Antarctica,
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Britain, Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, China, Cook Islands, Czechoslovakia,
Fiji, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea (North and South),
Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea,
Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Spain, Singapore, Slovakia, Solomon Islands, Sweden,
Switzerland, Tonga, U.S.A. and Vietnam.
- Academic Articles on arts, history, etc.
- Translation of Chinese stories
Phee Sue (translated from
Hudie (The Butterfly) by Wang Meng).
Nam Lai (translated from Xing Yun Liu Shui by Fang Fang).
- Translation of Chinese Poetry
Yuk Sai Lai Kam (translated from
many Chinese famous poetry by Tao Yuan Ming, Li Bai, Du Fu, Bai Ju Yi, Yan Shu, Ou Yang Xiu,
Li Qing Zhao, Su Shi, etc.)